Sunday 14 July 2013

Gauteng Masters 2 - Steve



Steve played TSETSEBE, a type of flying antelope (cross between a tsetse and a tsessebe) but luckily for me, such a word does not exist. I quickly saw an opportunity to play CORNEAE and took the lead. Steve was not fazed. He came back strong with scores like: 70, 70, 36, 51, 44. Meanwhile, I was getting 20s,battling with too many vowels. Here are some of my racks: DIIIOOY, FIIILTU, DGIOUUV, DEIIOPU. There was nothing I could do. Final score: Steven 445 vs Dylan 341. This put Steve in poll position as he had just beaten Trevor in the previous game.



1 comment:

  1. Lonwabo Tsetsebe! Really nice idea from Sweven... there should be a prize for that.

    "Poll" position, haha! I'm voting for his almost-remembered: great general knowledge!

    ReplyDelete