Friday 12 July 2013

Dylan breaks the spell



I had developed a bad case of the DSB’s - Dreaded Scrabble Buildup  (See Urban Dictionary for the other definition). This game was an explosion of 9 games of pent up frustration. The Law of Averages came to visit and he brought friends. Poor Trev didn’t know what hit him. 

He started with TATTY and I played (T)UNNELER (66) in the wrong place like a retard, but hey, I won’t complain about 66 points bonsela. I followed that up with EBONIs(E)D (72), VERTI(C)AL (64), REHiNG(E)S (74) and STAMNOI (77). I missed a beaut with AEILRRTY but luckily it did not matter. Trev played a very neat COMEDY for 50 but that was all the action he saw this game. Final score Dylan 527 vs Trevor 315. I played about 83% of the best moves and was very pleased to have broken the spell. Very relieved indeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment